mBot Ranger - forward - stop after 1 second

We got our brands new mBot Ranger.
Connection to iPhone and MacBook works fine.
Programming is also working.

Our problem is, whenever driving forward at any speed, the Ranger stops after 1 second - independent from which device it is controlled. Driving backwards id no issue, although turning left or right. Any ideas from the community?

It seems to us, as if there is a relation between the speed and the time. I. e. using 50% speed the time can be 10 sec and more. If selecting 100% speed any time setting is ignored - it is always 1 sec.

regards
Oliver

Hi Oliver,
Please try new batteries or charge for the battery and test again.
If the same issue goes, please provide:
Which App/software you used?
What is your program you coded?
Please also send me a video of how the issue happen.

Okay, seems as if changing the batteries solved the problem.

Anyway this seems not to be a sufficient way - exchanging batteries each day… :frowning: . The Ranger has been controlled about 30 unites via bluetooth on x-mas eve and the next day this effect appeared. Even though the effect only occurred in the forward mode, not in the backward mode.

Anyway, is there a rechargeable battery of 9V you can recommend for the ranger to last longer than 30 minutes to make a bunch off experiments?

Best regards
Oliver

This is what we use

You may also refer to thispost.

Hi support,

I will go and get myself such a kind of rechargeable battery - already found one and ordered it.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards
Oliver

My pleasure~:relaxed:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.