My boy got the Mbot as a gift this year and we can’t get the bluetooth working.
I know this is a common topic and I’ve viewed past posts and searched the internet for steps to fix the problem, but haven’t been able to solve it.
- bluetooth light is blue and flashing. not solid, there is no one else connected to it.
- tried connecting with 2 phones, 2 tablets and 2 computers. None of them will connect or see it when searching for available bluetooth connections to pair with. I also have a Codey Rocky that pairs with everything no problem.
- I’ve tried connecting the mbot to the computer software and reinstalling the default software drivers on the mbot. Have tried the original default and the online versions
- i’ve tried taking the top off to see if the bluetooth chip on the mbot was not connected properly. From what I can see it appears to be fine.
- only time i was able to get the bluetooth to stop blinking and become solid was when i tried to connect it to the computer with the 2.4G wireless dongle connected to the computer. I was able to connect the mbot to the software via that route. however that doesn’t help with my kid connecting to it via the tablet.
does anyone have any ideas of how to get this to work or where we go from here?