mBlock v3.4.12 upload program too slow

Hi, I am using Windows 10 Education Version 22H2, Intel i5-8400 CPU, 8 GB RAM, mBlock v3.4.12. When I upload a simple program (as simple as just run forward) to my mBot, it takes me about 5 minutes to do that. The same process can be done within 1 minute with another computer. Can anyone help? Please!

Maybe get the new mBlock? Or try mBlock online:
ide.mblock.cc

mBlock v5 is quite different from mBlock v3, so if possible, I want to keep using v3 at the moment. And The same process can be done within 1 minute with another computer with mBlock v3.

Try using mBlock online, then.

mBlock online is more like mBlock v5.

Yes, but you can keep mBlock 3 and see if it works better…

My question is why other computers can work properly with mBlock v3, but mine cannot.

Perhaps it just isn’t as powerful…
Is the USB port setup the same?
Are you uploading the same code the same way?
Are other programs running?

My computer is Windows 10 Education Version 22H2, Intel i5-8400 CPU, 8 GB RAM, a normal computer. Upload the same program the same way. No special program is running.

I think your computer might not be powerful…
Does it show signs of lag (slow mouse, delayed response, etc.)?
What are the specs for the faster device?
How recently have you tested both?

See you tomorrow, I’m calling it a night.

My computer is not powerful, but it should not take about 5 minutes to upload a simple program (as simple as just run forward). Besides this problem, my computer works properly for other tasks!

mBlock is kinda laggy though…

Now I am wondering if my compilation process is interupted by the anti virus software. Anyone knows which directories should I add to the trust list of my anti virus software? (I am using mBlock 3.4.12) Thanks!

Which antivirus software are you using? I think you may be correct… Does your other computer have the same antivirus software?

I just want to know which directories should I add to the trust list of my anti virus software? (I am using mBlock 3.4.12) Thanks!

I don’t know… I need more info.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.