mBlock connection USB to Codey makeblock

Hi,

I have got mBlock v5.2.0 installed on macOS Catalina and not able to connect via USB cable connection, but via bluetooth is fine.

I can’t update the firmware since it recommends to update the firmware via USB.

Greatly appreciate someone’s help on it.

Attached are screenshots via when connecting via USB cable and also via bluetooth.

Hi vikashgounder

Please refer to the FAQ 26 in this link to solve the USB connection issue on your Mac computer.

Btw, here is the link with more instructions for codeyrocky.

I have installed mBlock 5.2.0 on my MacOS Catalina, but codey-rocky is not recognized via USB.
After reviewing the FAQ’s sections, seems like I can’t get the proper driver enabled so codey-rocky can be recognized properly.

I went to install this driver[0] but it says that it’s already included into OSX starting at macOS Mojave (10.14.x)

Is there some additional requirements/instruction to follow when using OSX 10.15.x ?

I would appreciate any feedback on this since I have been struggling on this for something more than 3 months and it’s impossible to me to acquire the Makeblock Bluetooth Adapter at this point.

[0] - https://github.com/adrianmihalko/ch340g-ch34g-ch34x-mac-os-x-driver#ch340g-ch34g-ch34x-mac-os-x-driver

Hi rmaceissoft

How about refer to this instruction and install the suggested driver for mac have a check.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.