mBlock Blockly Android app doesn't work

Hi, I have a robot ranger.

The robot works correctly with:

• Windows mBlock software (mBlock_win_V3.4.11), both with usb cable and with bluetooth
  • Android app “Makeblock” via bluetooth (gamepad, build, create …)

The robot does not work with Android app " mblock blockly":

The bluetooth connection is done correctly, and when I start to do the tutorials (story mode), I can solve them on the app screen and each challenge appears as “win” and I get to the next challenge but the robot does NOT perform the instructions, it is always stopped.

mBlock Blockly Android app doesn’t work
Mblock app doesn't work

Sorry to hear that.
Have you reset default program for the Ranger?
Once Bluetooth connected, is it detected and recognized as mBot Ranger instead of mBot? Before we connect Bluetooth, it only shows mBot, mBot Ranger is grayed out. It will be activated if we connect Bluetooth.
Would you take a video of the issue for me?

Hi, thanks for your quick response.

I have prepared a video where I try to show the problem (I have sent to you link to the video answering the email that you sent me)

What I have done in the video is:

First I have opened the Makeblock app (v3.3.2), connected bluetooth and I’ve gone into Game mode, where it is seen that the joystick gamepad works correctly and the robot moves properly.

Then I’ve changed to “Code” mode, at this moment the app changes and starts to execute MBlock Blockly (v.0.8.4). Once the app has started, the bluetooth connects automatically. Then I’ve entered to “story mode” and I 've done one of the challenges, then I’ve pressed play button and the challenge has been solved successfully (the app has shown a WIN message) but the robot has NOT execute dthe orders of the challenge (move forward and move back).

Would you send me the video to my email box stephanie.wu@makeblock.com? You can send it via https://transfer.pcloud.com/
And when you do the story one: sequence, is it “hello, i am ranger”?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.