mBlock 5 Ultimate 2.0 Bluetooth Remote Control Extension

I am trying to use Ultimate 2.0 with remote control but there is no such an extension

Will forward to the product manager, hope we can add soon.

Has there been any progress with creating Bluetooth control extensions for the ultimate 2.0? I would also like to use the makeblock control with the ultimate 2.0. Thanks

Hi, We are also wanting to connect and program the Bluetooth Controller with Ultimate 2.0 in mBlock 5. Is it possible to get the extensions added to mBlock 5 please.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks, Caspian

@tech_support @makeblock #makeblock-products:ultimate-robot-kit #mblock:mBlock-5 #mblock:mBlock-Extensions

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. After confirming with our team, both the Bluetooth Controller extension and the IR Remote Controller extension for the Ultimate 2.0 will be available around Feb or March. The specific release date depends on how well we test the extension think it’s good enough for our use to use.

Just stay tuned, it will be available soon. We’re trying our best to test and publish it. Thanks again for supporting us.

Best,

Allen

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. After confirming with our team, both the Bluetooth Controller extension and the IR Remote Controller extension for the Ultimate 2.0 will be available around Feb or March. The specific release date depends on how well we test the extension think it’s good enough for our use to use.

Just stay tuned, it will be available soon. We’re trying our best to test and publish it. Thanks again for supporting us.

Best,

Allen

Hi,

Best,

Allen

Thank you

We just updated mBlock to the latest version 5.2, however, there is still no support for the Ultimate 2.0 add-on extensions (e.g. Bluetooth Controller, MeIR, etc.)

It makes it very hard for us to get the full use and to make the most of the capabilities of the MakeBlock products we have. It kinda feels that the Ranger and Ultimate 2.0 does not have any support priority which is a little disappointing as they are such great products with great potential…

Hope to hear back soon.

Hi, We are still waiting on an update on this. There is no support for the Bluetooth Controller, MeIR, etc. in the aad-on extensions of MBlock 5.2. We really need it for my son to do his project with his Ultimate 2.0 robot.
Thanks, Andrew
@tech_support #makeblock-products:ultimate-robot-kit #mblock:mBlock-5 #mblock:mBlock-Extensions

You might be best to email support directly. They don’t frequent these forums often in my experience.

Hi wolkt, MurrayElliot

Sorry for the late reply. Due to the spring festival and the novel coronavirus pneumonia. We have delayed work. Now, we have got back to the work and will try our best to provide support.

Regarding to the extension for the Bluetooth controller, I see that it is already supported. You can add the extension refer to the picture below.

If you want to control the Ultimate 2.0 through IR remote controller. You may need the Makeblock Me Infrared Reciver Decode and IR remote controller. Regarding to the program, you can add the Maker’s Platform and find the program block IR Receiver [port].

I do not see the extension options that you list above on my android device. I do see them on the desktop version. The bluetooth remote control is missing on Android, not on the desktop version.