mBlock 5 Error “Your video card drive version is too low, please update it and then try again”

I recently purchased an mBot and installed mBlock v5.0.3 on a Windows 7 64-bit SP1 PC with an Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS video card. When I run the program it gives the following error message “Your video card drive version is too low, please update it and then try again”. I updated the Nvidia drivers to the latest official version (342.01) but the error still occurs. Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? I considered buying a new video card, but I’d like to know what the requirements are before doing so, and I can’t seem to find that information anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Abaker, please update the mBlock to 5.3.0 and try again, here’s the download link: https://mblock.makeblock.com/en-us/download/

I tried uninstall, re-download and reinstall but I’m still getting the same error message. Do you have any other ideas? Thanks!

It could be the system’s issue. Please screenshot the hardware configuration and OS version then send to support@makeblock.com , we will be helping you there