Mblock 5 and micro:bit features

Hello,
Fisrt of all, Happy New Year and thank you for the new Mblock ! Really impressive !

I’ve got some suggestions for the micro:bit side :

1. Would it be possible, for the wireless feature, to get received data from micro:bit that have been programmed with makecode ?

That would be useful and more versatile to be able to link this programming environnements. For example making a dashboard with Mblock that send and receive data from makecode’s programmed microbits.

2 Add micro:bit feature into the online IDE https://ide.makeblock.com/

I think it’s planned but do you have a deadline for this ? It’s very useful for me as a teacher to have the ability to work online. In school networks, as you must already know, there’s lot’s of security network restrictions. Furthermore, it give the ability to pupils to easily continue learing/working/having fun at home

1. Add a event handling “on wireless message received” (like when micro:bit starts)

that would be useful to have more user-friendly code for pupills. Instead of having a forever loop that look after a received message, having an Event handling.

The Cherry on the cake would be to be able to define, on the handling event, the received message variable to get something like this :

1. machine learning feature

I discovered your machine learning feature, really great for talking about IA with pupils !

I have absolutely no idea if it’s easy to implement but that would be great to have the ability to learn gestures based on accelerometer’s sensors of a microcontroler.

I feel like I made a wishlist while Santa is already passed ! :smile:

Anyway, thank you for the amazing work you made on Mblock5 ! It will be very useful !

Best regards,

Stéphane

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. They sound great and useful.
We did record them and will get them evaluated. But now we still have much work for mBlock 5, I am afraid more features of microbit would come later.

Hello! =)

I am currently working with mBlock 5 and Microbit and I trying to send messages between 2 Microbit boards. However, if I don’t press the Button A, the other board always says “None”.

Any suggestion to avoid that message when the board recives nothing?

Thank you very much,

Jose.
env%C3%ADo%20de%20programacion

How about using “if then, else”?