mBlock 3.4 + Mac Serra 10.12.1 + Arduino 1.6.12 + mBot = Computer Bombs

Hi, I’m running the latest version of mBlock/Arduino/MacOS and as soon as I attach mBot via USB my computer bombs out. I can connect via USB and upload a sketch in mBlock to an Arduino Uno with no problems, but when I connect to a mBot my computer fails…have tried it on multiple computer with same configuration with same results. I’ve also unplug all motors/sensors/wireless communication on mBot with same results.

This is a known driver issue with OS X Sierra. There is a workaround at this link.

FYI: Link 404s now

Yeah, I think they changed forum software and not everything made it over. This topic should point to this link for a discussion on the Sierra+ drivers.

How can you fix internet not Connecting with device?
Have you ever imagined surviving without internet the entire day? Just think how tough would it be spend every single minute without internet! That’s the value of internet in our lives as other basic amenities have. But suppose you are watching any movie or maybe in middle of your favourite web series and all of a sudden your internet goes off. There are many reasons why internet stops working or doesn’t get connected with device. If you are also facing similar issues then look below for the solutions or computer tech support.
Methods to fix Internet not Connecting to Computer:

1. Check for all the cables and wires connected to your devices. At times internet connection breaks if wire gets detached from socket.
  2. Sometimes there is an issue with the server or maybe the website that you are working on which. Hence to confirm check other websites.
  3. See if your system and other device sharing the same network have common IP address and are conflicting. In that case create a new IP address for your self
  4. See if there is any virus found in your device. If yes then install an antivirus.
  5. Look for your broadband connection and router if it is working properly or not.
  6. Contact your internet service provider.
    Thus you can look for all the above hacks. In case nothing works contact computer support.