Looking for Tracks to Put on my mBot 2

Hi,
I’m looking for tracks that I could adapt to the mbot2. There was a pack but I can’t find it for sale anymore.

Frederic

@FredRouv What exactly do you need these for and what do you have in mind? I’m not sure that I know of any. @CommandeR might…

I’have some student that will participate to robocup in rescue line categorie. In this categorie te robot have to climb up and doww some slope. It also have obstacle on the field. With the actual free wheel, it’s impossible to do that.

Exemple of the competition: https://youtu.be/DzWIZRWa16A
Old track exemple: image

@FredRouv I haven’t seen those in a long time — they might be discontinued. We will wait for @CommandeR because he knows a lot about old mBlock things. :slight_smile:

@Best_codes - I am an old mBlock thing!

The best answer, is to find a second hand Makeblock Starter kit on Ebay - these are often available and have the ‘old-style’ tracks that you need. These are the ones that have separate rubber track units which are fitted together with push-fit pins (as are clearly shown in your example picture). Unlike the complete ‘one-piece’ tracks for the Ranger you can adjust the length of the Starter tracks to suit different project concepts.

I’ve checked but I don’t found, I will have look later.

Maybe I can try wheel (better omni whell), but i don’t find how to fix it as a free whell

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.