Live mode for custom extension

Hi, I had created some extension and devices for mBlock, how to use or enable the live mode ? So that user can utilise the live mode option for my extensions.
Thanks

Hi Bhavi, please tell me the name of your extension and its suitable device, best with a screenshoot and we will help you to check

All the device and extensions under name bhavithiran97.
The extensions supports for arduino uno and arduino nano
Thanks

I just checked all the extensions will work in both Upload and Live mode(the blocks will turn gray if not supported), please check again.

Where can I find your exentions ? What are their names?
Did you add inpu_pullup blocks too ?

Can I ask you something about that extension?
I suppose it’s the ‘cytron maker uno’ but in my case it’s not working in live mode.
Can you help me?

We also tried it can’t be used in live mode. the block doesn;t turn gray in live mode, but still it can’t be used in live mode

As far as I understand, to enable live mode you have to add some code in the OnRun field.
Unfortunately I didn’t find any tutorial showing a sample with that field compiled, except for the hirotoko tutorial. But that tutorial does not work at all for me.

https://www.mblock.cc/doc/en/developer-documentation/tutorials/how-to-write-sprite-role-extension.html

Another sample with live mode is mentioned in another thread but in that case there is no tutorial at all

Yes, we need to add some code to enable live mode. But don’t have any tutorial about it.

Hi, I trying to do something simple with an extension too, just adding a new device based on the arduino uno board but for some reason something like device.isUploadMode() and device.isConnected() doesn’t work I’m using a workaround where when the event is triggered it will save in a variable the state, but I can’t do the same for blocks, and I kind of find the documentation with live mode block lacking? if somebody could give a hand with this or point me in the right direction I will really aprecciate it, thanks!

Does checking the “Live mode” box not work?

Hi, is the file still available? I need it to enable live mode in my project

@ethan_roboforce, the file has expired. It is no longer available:

In fact, I’ve found one extension for arduino that enable our device to use live mode, however after I uploaded to the extension builder, then download again without any modification. It doesn’t work anymore, It seems like @tech_support not allowed any 3rd party to use the live mode, even we already have a working code…