List blocks in mblock5

I want to use list blocks in mBlock for controling the mBot robot. What hardware (2.4G or bluetooth) do I need to do this and how do I connect the mBot to Scratch?

mBlock 5 doesn’t support 2.4G connection. If you use Bluetooth, a Bluetooth dongle is necessary for mBot.
Or connect PC to mBot with USB cable.

And what about mBlock 3 ?
What I want to do is, to program an mBot that can drive autonomous. But when I change to Arduino mode I can’t use the “make a List”-Block. I guess I need some kind of connection between the mBot and mBlock. Is it possible to do this via bluetooth connection with the mBoth v1.1( bluetooth version) ?

With mBlock 3, except new Bluetooth module, should support PC built-in Bluetooth connection. New bluetooth module is also labelled with V1.0_c. You can take a picture of your bluetooth module (both sides) for us.
“Make a list” only works for sprites, the stage. So I am afraid that is not working for mBot in Arduino mode though Bluetooth connected in between them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.