Lesson plans and Teacher guides for Mbot and Makeblock5

Why am I unable to access the lesson plans and teacher guides on the site for my Mbot?

Check the filters you have selected. If you select Teaching Guides and Lessons, the filters seem to be mutually exclusive so you’d need to select one or the other. :slight_smile:

[@tech_support, the education site filters may need to use a logical ‘or’ rather than a logical ‘and’ to display the results properly.]

I was able to access the teacher guides but when I search for lesson plans on the mBot it says no results. Please advise.

Hi Charles & cbennett,
Thanks for your suggestion and attention.
Logically, when we select 2 filters, means it belongs to both.
But recently we are doing some improvement on the tags and titles, as some tags do not correctly reflect the program. So if you didn’t find what you need, try to tick one filter.

What if select only mBot? If it shows no, I am afraid there is no resource for mBot Lesson plan yet.

Wow, I can see tutorials but no lesson plans. I don’t know if this will help, but I wrote an eBook (link) that some of the teachers on the forum have adapted or used directly for teaching with the mBot. I kept the price relatively low to make it more easily affordable and all of the proceeds go into a fund that I use to help kids robotics programs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.