LED Strip extension

I am trying to create an extension between the LED strip module and the LED strip itself. Can you please tell me what type of 3 pin connector I should purchase?

Hi,

I don’t understand the need. Do you want to create your own led strips ??? if so, you want to put them on which hardware: Halocode, CyberPy, Neuron or Arduino. I have the connectors, you just have to tell me which one.

Hi, thanks for the response! I have the Orion board and the LED strip module (Me RGB LED). I’m interested in the white three pin connector that connects the module to the actual strip lighting (13404 & 13406) but I don’t know the name. It seems to have a very specific design that I’m having trouble locating online. Any help is greatly appreciated! I can upload a picture if necessary.

Hi Syllius24,

Ok, do you have a Makeblock LED strip (30 leds) like this?

The Orion card is able to work with LEDS strips but you need the Me RJ25 Adapter.
RJ25

Here is the result :
Orion

Hi Syllius24,

Since I ignore the need here is some other information.

The connector to do this cables or a LED strip yourself:
3PIN

LED strips WS2812 but there is a limit of 36 LEDS for the CyberPI and I will test a little later for the others (Orion, Halocode, etc.)
LEDS

Otherwise, no one does just soldering because I’m not in the electronics business.
LEDS

I am going on vacation so I will be less available and I will not be able to test anything … Good luck

That’s perfect! Thank you so much, I hope that you have a wonderful vacation and safe travels!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.