Laserbox laser out of alignment

Hello, I’m new to laser cutting and engraving. I have a laserbox that is out of alignment and and the beam isn’t hitting the material. I placed tape over to see where the beam was hitting and it is way off center.

Can anyone please help me figure out how to adjust it so it is center and I can begin making projects? I googled for info and didn’t find anything helpful. I even watched the youtube video on replacing the laser tube, because near the end it shows " how to adjust the lens manually to center" but it didn’t work.

I’d appreciate any help, thanks!

Hello redamazon,

Thank you for contacting us.
Please watch the #11 video and try to operate it: https://support.xtool.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409342803351-How-to-Replace-Laserbox-Machine-Parts#h_01G12YZYV3XR22YD87E48HFJSA

If the problem still exists, please send a video of the operation to our after-sales team: support@xtool.com
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Max

I’ve watched this video many times, and tried to adjust the laser that is off center and just can’t seem to get it centered. These video tutorials are not very helpful. It would be nice if a person gave narration of the step by step process as they are doing it, instead of that music.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.