Laser box software

Hello team,

I was wondering if anyone new how to make text shape around a circle in the inside or outside? I don’t know of this is possible yet.

Hi Horaciorivas, I think it’s more like a designing operation(which I’m not familiar LOL) rather than a software problem. I’m sorry that I cannot help you with this question. Let’s hope someone who is professional at designing can help

Yeah I would like to curve the text just like in this picture. At the moment I have to do it in another program, import as SVG and hope it doesn’t take too much for the machine to laser.

Could you pass the word to the design team :slight_smile: is there a way to ask for software suggestions?

I always use Adobe Illustrator then export as an svg. The lasebox software is good but does have some room for improvements. Once you bring in an svg you can edit the letters individually then use the union and/or intersect tools and get creative. If you are etching you will find if you union the etching time gets reduced dramatically.

yeah ive been using Vcarge desktop to create the vectors and do the union in the software

Hopefully, they start a “software ideas” submission tab somewhere.

Hi I’m running the Mac version of the software, all the drawing tools seem to just make everything disappear anyone else having this problem ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.