Is there any air assist in laserbox?

hi…totally new in here i hope i posting on a right place. I am very interested in makeblock laserbox but in one rewiev i heard that there is no air assist on the machine. In decriptions i saw some and now i am very confused. I am wondering if there is an air assist to have clean and faster cuts and if there is can we use any additional air pumbs if it is not stronh enough. i am not going to use the machine like an industrial laser cutter but to have better performance and results is this machine has a good enoug chiller for water cooling and an air assist for good result cuts.
Thank you in advance.

There is an inner air assist and water tank in laserbox.these 2 components can make laserbox cut and engrave perfectly,you don’t need to add external compressor hookup or some other device.

Thank you so much and one more thing is about your new product makeblock laserbox basic …which I think it is for makers and hobbiest …all the features except 2 way auto focus and 6 months guarantee are same or do we have a chance to have a document or manual for both version of makeblock laserbox because this is going to be one time decision and I don’t want to miss understand something and make a wrong choice

Thanks for choosing us,you can download the manual for both laserboxes from this link,regarding to the difference,you can check it on our website.

with all my respect i can not dowload manuel from the link that you sent me. i tried several times from my laptob and my phone but every time it just redirect my google drive with my files visible only. From the website i can see the all specification about pro version of laser box . I am so sorry if i can not see or find but if you can help me i do appreciate. my email adress is m.b.ertunc@gmail.com if you have a chance to send me the files in person.

million times thank you very much for your effort, unfortunately the both manuels are for same laserbox pro model and sadly i can not see the basic model and thre is no sign on those manuels basic model has the same futures.
i do like to be a careless customer which makes the things easier on your side but i can not. i do really love this machine and i assume it will be perfect for my projects but i feel much more comfortable if i can have a detailed specifications like what is the power or cooling degrees of chiller how powerfull is the exhaust fan and how strong is the air assist work.
i know you build a machine like compact and do not bother the buyers with boring details but i am not a buyer like them. i am a guy like to know everyting about the product.

As far as I know there is no “basic” model,Pro is the only model available.

Well…check the website again because they published already;))

Yeah I didn’t notice the new model,it was probabbly recently added.

We had laserbox pro and laserbox basic,but we almost stop selling laserbox basic in many countries.Curently laserbox Pro sells the best.

The power for both laserbox’s laser tubu is 40W,its power is not big.and the cooling system inside laserbox can make it works normally between 0~35°C,laserbox pro has an inner air assist and air purifier can makes there isn’t any pollution,for details you can check on our website,and you can also find the differenc in the link.

Hope you are still selling the basic model in Turkey. Because for my needs it would be a better option for to stay in budget. I am a crafter and hobbiest I don’t really into fancy options which pro model offers but a compact size which I can use at home

Indeed it is. But they are not selling and still can’t get a detailed documents about the capabilities of that machine )))

laserbox basic only selling in America,if you want to buy it,you can write down your mail address here,or send a mail to support@makeblock.com

I sent an email to support@makeblock.com and here is my email if it’s needed m.b.ertunc@gmail.com.
By the way thank you so much for your fast response.

you are welcome,our team will contact with you later,thanks for your support on us.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.