Is there a Silent Install?

Hi,
Is there any way to do a silent install/uninstall of this software?
I have looked at the documentation and FAQ and cant find any information

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Which software do you mean?

MBlock5 which I tagged on this post

I think there is a silent updates. There is a bug when I try to toggle the live and upload button on my own device. The toggle button is keeping loading. And I cannot get to the upload mode.

Hi apollovs,

Here we have a version for silent installation. You can try it. The file was sent to your email address via WeTransfer website, please check.
Please note: it is .msi file, for some computer which only accept the exe install version, then this file won’t work.

Hi Icy_Makeblock,

I’m currently trying to deploy Mblock5 at our Highschool per a teachers request, is there a chance i could please have a copy of the MSI, a colleague tried making a msi but it failed to deploy.

Thank you,

Keiran.

Hi Keiran,
Have you received the msi file?

I haven’t, would be very helpful if i could please get a copy

Here is the download link, please have a try.

@tech_support do you have the MSI for 5.2?

Many thanks,

Neil.

Hi neilM,

We don’t have the 5.2 version MSI?
May I know your application scene for needing the 5.2 version MSI?
Are you want to use it in school or other scenes?

Yes of course, I am tech support to a Primary school in UK. I am looking at delivering MSI to all laptops for teachers to learn and use Mbots in class next year.

Thanks,

Neil.

Just to add, I have tried exe install via PDQ but this does not work as needs to be a silent install.

Hi neilM,

Thanks for sharing the application scene, I have given feedback to our engineers and see if they can add a msi version for the next version (5.3.0) mBlock software.

Is the msi version available?

Apparently not? Here’s a powershell script I used to install the .exe version if anyone is interested. Copy the driver files to the same folder where the installer is.

Start-Process "V5.3.0.exe"
While (!(Get-Process DRVSETUP64 -ea SilentlyContinue))
{
  Start-Sleep -Seconds 1
}
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="mblock" protocol=udp dir=in action=allow program="C:\Users\Public\Programs\mblock\mblock.exe" enable=yes profile=domain
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="mblock" protocol=tcp dir=in action=allow program="C:\Users\Public\Programs\mblock\mblock.exe" enable=yes profile=domain
taskkill /IM DRVSETUP64.exe /F
taskkill /IM V5.3.0.exe /F
Start-Process "SETUP.EXE" /S

Is there a MSI for version 5.3.5 ?

Is this solved???