I'd like to add a broadcast extension

Hello.
I am Woo who is making and managing orangeboard devices.

As a company in Korea, we have a representative community of Aduino and provide a lot of education to schools and companies.

https://kocoafab.cc/

I’ve created a broadcast block for the orangeboard, but it’s not compatible with the sprite.

2020-02-14_180027

So I sent a feedback email to makeblock before, but I didn’t get an answer.

I’d like to add a broadcast extension block that is compatible with sprites on an orangeboard device.

What should I prepare to add?

I’ll be waiting for the reply.

Dear Jonghyun,

Thanks for letting us know your question. Yes, we could support your Orangeboard via the broadcast extension, but without adding a new extension.

We’ve done that by configuring the support for the orangeboard in the broadcast extension setting page. Now your device can use our official broadcast extension. This way, you also don’t need to develop a broadcast extension that’s specifically for your device.

Now you might need to further configure and test your device and see how you could make it work with our broadcast extension. You could configure it in the “live-mode handler” section:

Best regards.

I really appreciate you added a new broadcast block for Orangeboards.

It is working very well now! thanks a lot.

There is one more simple request about it.

Since there is a new official extension broadcast blocks in our device tab, I think we are not going to use our own extension block in the tab.

So I want to have it deleted to avoid confusion in choosing extension when using our device after.

Could you proceed it?

cc

Dear Jonghyun,

Yes we’ll delete it for you. Sadly we haven’t supported user to delete their own extension yet, hope it will be added later.

We’re so glad that our extension work with your device!

Best regards,

merhaba arduino uno (esp8266 12f modül cores) sprite nasıl ekleme yapabilirim .arduino uno eklemek istiyorum yada bunu yapabilirmisiniz.