I want Help with Advanced Sensor Integration in mBlock 5

Hello everyone,

I have been using mBlock 5 to teach programming and robotics & this is amazing tool so far; I am working on a project that involves integrating more advanced sensors into my mBot & I want some guidance on how to implement this effectively within mBlock 5.

I know how to connect simple sensors but I get a little stuck when it comes to organizing data from several sensors or setting up intricate interactions between them; Can anyone share insight or examples of how they have successfully implemented multiple sensors into their projects? I would love to know more about how to set up sensor triggered events and any tips on managing real time data in mBlock 5. I have also been exploring the possibility of using Google Cloud Platform for data storage and analysis has anyone tried something similar?

If anyone have any advice please share with me

Thank you…:blush:

@mirellehgf Yes, I have experimented with this before! Do you mean custom sensors or more advanced sensors that can be purchased from makeblock?

If you need help with a specific project, it will be easier for me to help you.

I have also thought about using Google Cloud or an Uptash database to make a cloud storage mBlock extension. Maybe I’ll do that soon! :smiley: