How to use the iot features on the examples?

Hi. Im using mblock 5 beta 3.1.
im having trouble on how to run the iot average temperature features. i already log in to the account on the right top of the mblock. but as i opened the cloud data, the only data that i received was the weather on a certain country that i chose. but how do i achieved the other two files on the cloud data which i already pressed the button as i told to?

Thank you in advance!

Sorry currently the cloud store is not fully developed. We still can run the example program to get the average temperature and let it show on the display.

how? i already sign in to the account, but when i pressed the button, still the two files had no data

Hi afreena,
Please go to "三“ and select example programs>>IOT>>calculate average temperature>>

Click on “cloud data” you will get the list and click on chart you can see more details like below:

i already click on the chart but nothing popped out. the details contain no data.

I’ve tested that everything works ok. So would you please take a short video of that?

I’ve just got it. Thank you for everything.

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for your support on Makeblock.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.