How to add a new board using ESP32

Halocode is ESP32 but does NOT use Python when using Blocks in life mode.
Python is generated from the blocks when in Upload mode

CyberPi is also using Python
ESP32 also generates Python with the blocks

Don’t look under Python Editor for the code, but at the right button for viewing code by blocks. Then copy there and then paste in Python editor

To upload or use interactive mode (Python REPL) load microPython on ESP32 as requested. This is only needed once. UPLoading micropython can be done with Thonny, MU-editor or ESPTool. Thonny is the easiest way to do it.

@bpwl Both the Halocode and CyberPi use a form of Python called ‘Micropython’ when in the live preview mode. When uploaded, the code is compiled so it can be run by the board.

The Python editor does not contain the code, as you said. :slight_smile: You are correct there.

dear Best_codes
i want esp32 device source codes
can you send me
thanks
muhsinmuhammed92@gmail.com

@muhsin_92 Sure, I can do that! What ESP32 device do you want the source for specifically? There are a few to choose from. :slight_smile:

i am making a device with esp wroom 32 . i cant find any documentaion about esp32 with mblock.could you help me do it.its very helpfull to me

I don’t have time to help you personally, sorry. I’m not aware of any ESP32 device documentation, but if you can choose one ESP32 device, I can send you the source code for it. @muhsin_92

could yo please share the source code of halocode to muhsinmuhammed92@gmail.com

or send any esp32 device you have .thanks

Sure, I think I can send halocode!