Give the possibility of hide/show "My Blocks" definition programs in mBlock 5

In many projects the teachers initially program user blocks to facilitate the subsequent work of the students. And the students only need to know and use the call blocks to these procedures, not its programmed definition …
Could be useful add to mBlock 5 contextual windows allowing the user to hide / show this definition programs from the programming window?

Same problem with Scratch. I give workshops to create a medieval game in Scratch. The sprite are already programmed so as not to get into the walls and with a few things. The problem is that some students curious enough, breaks the code.

If we could hide and lock procedures, the mBlock program would no longer fit for teachers.

I agree with arleguip

Hi, Crackel:
The SNAP language (https://snap.berkeley.edu/) has that possibility. You can even hide calls to procedures (both user procedures and primitive procedures). In this way, a student enters a scenario where the programming area is empty and only the blocks that the teacher has previously decided exist as “primitives”, the ones specifically adapted to the project.

Wow, this is in fact among the internal discussions of developers. But I’m not sure how users will use this. Thanks for your opinion.

Hi, Bigeyex, many thanks to you.
Many teachers believe that robot programming is a privileged place to introduce students to the basic principles of computer science. One of these principles is abstraction. The purpose of a good program is not so much the solution of a particular problem, but the construction of a model to solve problems of the same class. For this, “high level” languages must offer this possibility allowing users to create new commands and functions. It is the teacher’s role to teach the student to program problem solving via command abstraction and data abstraction.
It also facilitates later access to programming in Python (improves the transition from block programming to textual programming)