Getting the gyro to activate using Mblock version 5

Hello, I am very new to the robotic program. I bought the Mbot Ranger in hopes of learning more. I have configured the robot into the nervous bird setup but I can’t figure out how to get the robot to balance.
Please help!

When you find the Nervous Bird cannot keep balanced, please refer to below steps to check:
1.Make sure you did follow the guidance strictly to assemble it.
2.Make sure power is enough as self-balancing robot requires to be working with full power. If you are sure assembling is perfect but it still fails to be balanced, please do insert 6 totally new batteries in. This is very important.
3.Make sure the Gyro module is working properly. You can write a simple program to test the module.

If you check all and still fail, please contact Makeblock Technical Support at support@makeblock.com

I have checked the batteries and the assembly is correct. I have little knowledge for writing programs (which I’m looking to change). Could you assist me in this area.
I did write something like an if state based on a greater than or less than for the gyro sensor and had the robot move forward or reverse to attempt to make it balance but I have no idea what I was doing and it didn’t work.

I need help—>> dummy here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.