Firmware update

Hello

It is hard for me to use the MBOT on the family computer. On MBLOCK 5 online I upgrade the firmware with the USB. The upload works well. But if i connect again with the USB, i can see that it is possible to download again the firmware.
When I try to connect with the bluetooth with Mabloc online i get this message :

When i do the same with mackbloc on the laptop, i get the message

Makebloc ask me to update the firmware.

How can I do to use the MBOT with the bluetooth.
It works well with the IPAD bluetooth I don’t understand why it can not work with the laptop.

Thanks

Hi, sorry, we have tried to reappear your problem, but it is not ok. So how about to update the newest mLink and then try to connect again?

Hello,

I have just re installed the MLINK. Then I tried to connect MBOT tomy laptop with the bluetooth.
But i didn’t work.
I have this message.

On the MBOT the bluetooth blue ligth is sparking…
Is that possible to find a solution.I am surprised as it work perfectly with the IPAD.

When I click on the MBOT bouton on the left corner of the control unit. Nothing occurs.In the past the M BOT was doing some movement.But now nothing. Do you think there is a link ?

Is that possible to change the complete control unit ? is that taken by warrranty policy ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.