Error Qx14 3 - brand-new Laserbox, only 22 hours of printing

Hi, we bought the Laserbox for our small company, and after only 22 hours of printing, the brand-new Laserbox is giving us error code Qx14 3. We already got a high-level explanation of what we could do, but recommended to follow only until step 4, which didn’t work to get it resolved. Seems to be something with the Z axis. That we can still manually move using the debug page.

We only print on woods, clean whenever requested, so we would love to get some proper help to solve this because this is really disappointing. Has anyone faced this problem before? And how can we solve?
Product 3 months old…

Thanks

Hello Charline,

have you had any response from Makeblock about this? We just had this randomly happen in our offices and are pretty stumped. We’ve had no real issues with it up until now - coincidentally, we’ve also had our machine about 3 months.

Hi Charline and Imfinethankyou,

I don’t have this product but it’s guaranteed for a lot more than 3 months.

I have found you the after-sale Warranty Procedure. I recommend the support@makeblock.com email address as I am afraid that for your problem more direct communication is more appropriate. Usually the service is very good.

Good luck.

Hi @Imfinethankyou and @Crackel,

I contacted support@makeblock.com and the company where I bought my Laserbox.
After a lot of tests, the solution for me was to change a cable of the Z-axes.

Good luck!

Will this change of cable correct the problem ??

Yes. In my case the problem was solved after changing the cable.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.