Error Qx01 2

I keep getting this error while I cut something. When it’s engraving there is no problem but when I try to cut it stops before it finishes and it gives me this error.

Hi harisk,

The error Qx012 means the water temperature sensor is abnormal. Here are the troubleshooting procedures for this error, please check it one by one.

1. Download the latest version laserbox software (v1.1.3) and upgrade the latest firmware (start with 023). If doesn’t solve the problem, please try next step.
  2. Check if the smoke purifier is placed very close to the laserbox machine and block the exhaust fan of the laserbox machine. If not, please try next step.
  3. Check if the cable connection of the water temperature sensor loose, please replug its cable on the paticular port of Y1 board. (Need disassemble the left shells of the machine). If not, please try next step.
  4. Change the water temperature sensor. If doesn’t solve the problem, please try next step.
  5. Change the Y1 board.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.