Engrave with mlaser

I have been using the cut mode with Mlaser and now need to use the engrave mode. Each time I try to start in the engrave mode the program shuts down and I have to start all over again. Any Help?

Sorry for the trouble caused. Please kindly offer below information over this case:
What is the operating system of your PC?
Is it possible to try with another PC?
Is there any antivirus and firewall? Have you disable them and reinstall the software?
When issue happened, any other program was running?
Please take a clip of the issue.

tried 2 computers, both using Microsoft windows. One with windows 10 and the other with an older version. No other program running. I do not know how ti take a clip of the issue. After I select engrave then start some white squares run across the lower left corner a couple of times and then a window pops up in the center of the screen with the message ’ a problem has caused mlaser exec to stop working. Microsoft will close the program’

Thank you! I will forward to software team. If you could take some screen shots and video, that will be appreciated.

I have a video but it is MP$ and I can not put it in this reply. Can you tell me how?

Sorry MP4

If it is convenient, you can send it to my email stephanie.wu@makeblock.com via transfer.pccloud.com or, upload to youtube and share with me the link.

Did you get my transfer?

Sorry for the late reply. I got the video.
The issue happens to windows 7 when you click on “engrave”–“start”. With the error message, I did try to search on the internet and some netizen suggest:
Select engrave, then upgrade firmware before click on “start”;
Reinstall the software after you disable or uninstall the antiviruses and firewall or reinstall it under safe mode;
Reinstall the software under D disk if you tried C before;
Sometimes this issue happens to an old system, you are suggested to upgrade computer system;
Meanwhile, I will forward this issue to the software team. So please collect the below information for us:
The exact system information of your PC, both? Go to computer–system, take a screen here.

I have ben able to get the screen shot from only one of the two PC’s will send it to you as enclosure to email. Still trying to get the other pc screen shot.

Thank you! I will forward your case details to the related department.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.