DC3.5*1.1 adapter

I know that the barrel connector for the power adapter for mBot is DC3.5*1.1, which is different than the other robots.

I use recharge AA but they are only 1.2 for a total of 4.8v. The lipo is only 3.7v

I want to use a common 5v cylinder battery to power the mbot.

I have not been able to find a DC3.5*1.1 adapter NOR a mbot battery holder that I could take apart…

Any ideas?

Hi dr-roboto,

There is a lithium battery holder in the mBot package. Do you mean you want the AA battery holder for mBot?
Which country are you in and where did you buy the mBot? Could you please share the SN of the mBot to me? The SN is on the bottom of the color box.

I purchased the mbot from Studica in Canada in February 2018. I do not have the box any more. The two starter and two ultimate kits that I have use a standard barrel connector that I can purchase.

I have not been able to purchase the DC3.51.1 barrel adapter used on the mbot. I want to make a DC3.51.1 to USB cable so that I can use a 5V cylinder battery to power the mbot. The lithium connect is only 3.7v.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.