Content mismatch when uploading to Ranger

Hi! Me and my teens are big fans of Makeblock. We are programming all the time for 3 years now with our original Mbot. Last week we decided to continue having fun and we bought a mBot Ranger! Yeah! So after a couple of days testing the new capabilities and having a lot of fun this morning all that fun has ended… :frowning: 7-8 time on 10 the upload started to fail. Connected with USB the Ranger always connect to the right port but uploading firmware OR our own code using MBlock5 or Mblock3 was the same. Sometimes the firmware was working sometimes not and sometimes our code was uploaded sometime not. Now tonight there is no more code uploading or firmware everything fails. Here is some information.
We connect the mBot Ranger using the USB cable, in the Windows 10 device manager I can see that our port4 is CH340.
When I click on upload or firmware I have the blue light fast blinking so I’m suspecting that the com is working correctly. Here is a part of the avrdude log:

vrdude: AVR device initialized and ready to accept instructions
Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.01s
avrdude: Device signature = 0x1e9801
avrdude: reading input file “C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Temp\build9067869760922698447.tmp/project_Untitled2_3.cpp.hex”
avrdude: writing flash (8398 bytes):
Writing | ################################################## | 100% 0.97s
avrdude: 8398 bytes of flash written
avrdude: verifying flash memory against C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Temp\build9067869760922698447.tmp/project_Untitled2_3.cpp.hex:
avrdude: load data flash data from input file C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Temp\build9067869760922698447.tmp/project_Untitled2_3.cpp.hex:
avrdude: input file C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Temp\build9067869760922698447.tmp/project_Untitled2_3.cpp.hex contains 8398 bytes
avrdude: reading on-chip flash data:
Reading | ################################################## | 100% 0.96s
avrdude: verifying …
avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0000
0x14 != 0x2d
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch
avrdude done. Thank you.

Look like it’s uploading the data but when it try to verify/execute it fails.
I really need your help, we are all three very sad that our Ranger doesn’t work anymore after just a couple of days.

Regards,

Hi Ozray,
I received your email to support@makeblock.com and have replied you.
Please check your inbox.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.