Confused about location of blocks for mBot in mBlock 5

hi, im using mblock 5 on the web, on a windows laptop.
im connecting my old mbot v1 to the pc… im trying to do the simple remote control program i had with mblock v3.4.12

so i selected the mbot as device i added then when im trying to say ‘if remote up arrow pressed’ in an if then else block… but i cant find that commend anywhere, anything for the mbot commands! they used to be in the robot section in the old v3.4.12.

so i found the ‘if remote up arrow pressed’ button under ‘sensing’ , but where is the ‘run forward at speed 100’ commands?

mbot%20commands%20missing|690x297

i think i found them, under ‘sensing’

i think i found these too under ‘action’

Hi @magicmarc, you can do a code like this:

Mention me as @Best_codes if you need help with anything else.

@Best_codes thanks as always! is the old led panel the same as THE LED PANEL IN ‘LOOKS’ … THX.
AS I TRIED TO A SIMPLE WHEN BUTTON A IS PRESSED SHOW THE TEST ‘ABC’, AND NOTHING HAOPPENED, BUT IT WENT FORWARD, BACK RIGHT LEFT, STOP…

@magicmarc Sorry about the delayed response, @magicmarc:

Try that please.

thanks ill try this again, and ill check all port #'s etc… as thats pretty much what i had. thanks as always , yoiure awesome!

Of course, glad I could help! Make sure that the screen is plugged into Port 1 of the mBot and that you push A on the remote while the mBot is starting. If you want it to happen any time you push A, try this code instead:

Hope that helps you, @magicmarc!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.