Codey Rocky didnt work with Mblock App

Hi There. I bought the Codey Block three months ago, and I haven’t a good experience. I tried so many different ways to Update Codey (I used the Mblock 5.2 on windows, updated the firmware to App version, turn off, turn on) and I’ve never got the Codey working.

I installed the last version of two apps. updated the firmware using my PC, tried different mobile devices (Samsung Tab S4, google pixel 2, google pixel 4) and i’ve been able to complete the Learn Codey Basic steps. It is so frustating to my 8 years daughter.

Can someone help me?

Hi igorwiese,

I can understand your frustration but I will try to help you.

Can you explain to me what is not working. I understand that on the tablet side, it seems to work and that you can do the exercises?

Windows 7 or 10 side, you use the local version 5.1 without mLink and you seem to have difficulties? Is the Codey connected by USB or with a Doggle Makeblock?

I am having the exact same problem.

Hi igorwiese,

Sorry for the delay.

From your description, it looks like you upgrade firmware which compatible makeblock APP version which doesn’t work with mBlock APP. Please upgrade the latest version firmware for the codeyrocky have a try. The latest version firmware works with both mBlock APP and Makeblock APP.

Feel free to let me know if it still doesn’t work.

Hi rockybear

If you have the same problem, please kindy try the suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.