Code example of using ssl_params parameter of mqtt.MQTTClient class

Does someone have a code example of using ssl_params parameter of mqtt.MQTTClient class? That parameter is mentioned on Python API for Third-Party Libraries page but beyond that I have only seen documentation on other web-sites for paho.mqtt.client module… and in those cases, when SSL/TLS is used, you need to upload a server certificate to the device. I’m not sure if it’s a roadblock for Codey or I just don’t know how to do it correctly. Could someone give an advice on that?

If uploading of the server certificate to Codey is not possible (and I probably just don’t understand some basics here), could someone clarify how ssl_params parameter should be used with mqtt.MQTTClient class?

Well, I’m maybe confused about the exact format of ssl_params parameter and what it should contain. So, please don’t focus on “server certificate” particularly - it might as well be a private key or something else. I guess, I’m just trying to figure out how SSL authentication could be used with Codey.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.