Chromebooks are used for education, but mBlock is not fully supported

Hello,
I bought Codey Rocky last winter, hoping that it will be supported by Chromebooks.
But it is too far from there yet.

Somewhere in January 2019 I was able to install an Android mBlock app (v 0.7.4) on a Chromebook. And it worked with Codey Rocky - connected via a build-in Bluetooth on a Chromebook. Until few month ago.
Now I can’t connect Codey Rocky. It will beep, and immediately will say “Connection Failed”.

Now I am unable to update this app from Google Play - that has version 0.9.0.
It says my device is not compatible. Acer R11 CB5-132T-C1LK (Chrome OS 75.0.3770.102)
Strange that it was compatible for 0.7.4

May I update the mBlock Android App on a Chromebook to latest?
Or help me to fix a connection issue, please.

Again Chrome OS and now mLink.
I think mLink is agreat option for Chromebooks - but … I can’t install it.

Google Family Link - my son’s Chromebook is managed through FamilyLink.
And due to this “This type of account can’t currently install extensions or themes from the Chrome Web Store

May you please contact Google and ask them how to install your extension under Family Link account.
Or maybe there are some other ways to install extension for accounts managed by Family Link ?

I would like to switch with my son to Python.
Chromebooks are perfect for this (as they have keyboard vs iPad).

@tech_support, @bigeyex

Hello Dumitru,
Thanks for your feedback.

1. We have forwarded the suggestion to the product manager and software team who will evaluate whether to get mBlock App support Chromebook.
  2. I am not sure we can help communicate with Google. It is not easy or simple. Sorry. As the google users, you all can feedback to Google.

Hello,
I have again a problem with mBlock on ChromeOS.

I was able to update few month ago to mBlock for Android 1.3.0
And now there is a problem "Error “Sync Failed. Pull down to retry.” - pull down doesn’t help.
ChromeOS 77.0.3865.105.
mBlock for Android 1.3.0
Chromebook ACER R11 CB5-132T-C1LK

And I can’t update - Google Play Store says my device is not compatible anymore.
Strange that it was compatible for 1.3.0
May I update the mBlock Android App on a Chromebook to latest?

mBlock 5.1 PC version (maybe other versions as well).
Variables / Lists - are not available for Codey Rocky.
Lists are available for Sprites, but not for devices.
Would like to have Lists available for devices as well.

1. Feedback
    I submited few feedbacks using a Feedback button in the app. (PC and Android)
    Strange that I haven’t received any email messages/confirmations.
    Would like to receive 2 messages:
  • imediately - that my feedback was submitted, and I will receive a response within 48-72 hours
  • after some time - to receive an update

May I subscribe to email news related to mBlock, Codey Rocky, and maybe others ?
How to do this?
Would like to know when new versions are being released and what have been changing.
ps: not everyone is using social media.

@tech_support, @bigeyex

Can you download the chromebook mlink on this site?

That site bring me to chrome webstore. And from there I am back with my problem - Google FaimlyLink will not allow extensions to be installed.
Thank you for trying to help.

@tech_support, @bigeyex
any comments on my previous post (October 15th, 2019) ?