Can't connect starter robot kit to mblock5

Hi!
I have recently bought a Starter Robot Kit.
I print the description of the product from Amazon.
At Point 6, it is specified that you can connect the device to mBlock5, but actually in mBlock5 you don’t have such an option. I saw mBot, mBotRanger, Codey Rocky and other devices, but not Starter Robot Kit.
If I try to choose mBot or mBot Ranger and upload the code to the device a message informs me that is “Please review the coding blocks or the code for this device. Make sure all the data, parameters and programming logic are correct or the device is properly connected.”
The device is connected and I have tested the program when connected the device by USB cable and the program is fine.
Also the update of firmware fails.

What should I do?

Description du produit

1. What is Starter Robot Kit?
    Starter is a 2-in-1 robot kit. This Kit contains mechanical parts and electronic modules for you to start exploring the robot world, it can be used to build a robot tank or a three-wheel robot car. This Kit is a great choice for learning robotics, electronics and Arduino programming. It contains motors, Makeblock Orion controller, ultrasonic sensor, Bluetooth module (dual mode), structural parts, and hardware for you to start exploring the robot world.

2. Main control board: Me Orion
    Makeblock Orion is a main control board upgraded and improved for teaching and entertainment on the basis of Arduino Uno. With powerful driving ability and maximum output power of 36W (3A), it can drive four DC motors simultaneously.

3. Easy but Powerful mBlock
    Starter Robot Kits is fully compatible with mBlock which is a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 2.0 Open Source Code. It makes programming projects and interactive applications easier.

4. Support Scratch & Arduino Programming
    Learning programming is way more fun when your code controls a robot. Based around an Arduino board, this kit will teach you all about programming a micro-controller board to control physical objects using sensors.

5. Further Exploration

1. Electronic Add-on Pack for Starter Robot Kit
  2. Robotic Arm Add-on Pack for Starter Robot Kit-Blue
    Note: Add-on packs need to be purchased separately.
  1. Supporting equipment+Programming Software: The Fun Way to Learn about Programming
  1. Supporting equipment
    Bluetooth Version: smart phone/ iPad/ Tablet/ PC/ Wireless Bluetooth Remote Controller
    Infrared Receiver Version: PC/ IR Remote Controller
  2. Programming Software
    Makeblock App: App for controlling Makeblock robots with your mobile device
    mBlock 5: A block-based and text-based programming software

Starter robot kit and mblock5

Hi, yes, Makeblock 5 is not supporting Starter.
By the way, where did you get those content, can you send us that link? Thus we can update it.

The link is here

I bought from amazon.it
Now I feel sorry that I bought this product since I feel it doesn’t worth that money.

Sorry to make you bothering, and thanks so much for your feedback.
We have informed the related colleague to update the information. Thanks a lot again.

This doesn’t make sense. The Mblock 5 does have the Orion (which is the board for Starter).

I cannot make it work with the motor since I upgraded to 5 either.

Hi Antifool,
What do you mean by said it doesn’t work with motor.
Please describe me the behavior of your robot and also the commend you send.
A short video is better. You can contact to amz_support@makeblock.com
Thanks.

hi im having the same problem but with the IR version of the starter robot can you please help?

by the way i bought this around 2018

Im having the same issue. USB driver shows up in device manager, but mblock cannot connect. The web version works using mlink. Please fix.

As the previous poster suggested, you will select Orion board.