Can't connect my mbot to my pc

Hi all. I have to ask a help from you. I am using the Ubuntu operating system. When I visit to the mblock web version and click on connect after selected the mbot it says to turn on mlink 2. After I download it says also the same. Please if anybody know about this let me know how to fix it. I don’t know that it is supports or not for Ubuntu. Any advice would be really appreciated.

Hi Nomishka,

In 2020, I prepared 24 PCs in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
The hard part was running mLink on startup without machine admin rights. Conclusion: the person succeeded but it seems that it was difficult for a person comfortable with Linux. I can’t help but it’s compatible.

How to check that the process is gone:
In a terminal, do the command “ps –f | grep mlink", if you see a line like this:
“mblock 1861 1728 0 15:20 pts/0 00:00:00 grep - - color=auto mlink”
the process is started.

Hi. I installed the deb file of mLink to my pc which is running on Ubuntu operating system. But it is not running. Maybe someone can help me to solve it and appreciate it.

hmmm you’ll have to makeblock because I’m really not good with Linux.

I solved my problem. Thank you. After installed need to insert a command to run the mLink. You can see it in the screenshot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.