Cant compile the code when adding Blynk Library

when I tried to upload the code to an Arduino board. I received a error message.

Command failed: avr-toolchain/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10605 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I"/app/src/external/arduino/avr-library/variants/standard" -I"avr-library/cores/arduino" -I"arduino-libraries/makeblock/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/makeblock/src/utility/avr/" -I"avr-library/libraries/Wire/src/utility/" -I"avr-library/libraries/Wire/src/" -I"avr-library/libraries/EEPROM/src/" -I"avr-library/libraries/SPI/src/" -I"avr-library/libraries/SoftwareSerial/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/WiFi/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/SD/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/Bridge/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/Temboo/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/Servo/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/Ethernet/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/TFT/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/SpacebrewYun/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/LiquidCrystal/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/GSM/src/" "/root/mblock-avr/temp/build/src/utility/BlynkDebug.cpp" -o "/root/mblock-avr/temp/build/src/utility/BlynkDebug.o" /root/mblock-avr/temp/build/src/utility/BlynkDebug.cpp:9:10: fatal error: Blynk/BlynkDebug.h: No such file or directory #include <Blynk/BlynkDebug.h> ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ compilation terminated.

Failed to compile file src/utility/BlynkDebug.cpp

Arduino compile finish.

Arduino server disconnected.

Is there anything wrong woth my library??
Here is the library I use
Blynk Library
and the library that I include
#include <ESP8266_Lib.h>
#include <BlynkSimpleShieldEsp8266.h>

Actually there are more line when compiling the code. However they are in blue. I can post it for further request.

Hi there:

you can click the link below to get the information you need on github.

FYI:https://github.com/blynkkk/blynk-library

@makeblock.lindingxin
I am planning to develop an Blynk & Mblock extension. However, as the limitation from Blynk. This 3 line must be placed before library.

#define BLYNK_TEMPLATE_ID ""
#define BLYNK_DEVICE_NAME ""
#define BLYNK_AUTH_TOKEN "";

#define BLYNK_PRINT Serial

I followed this https://www.mblock.cc/doc/zh/developer-documentation/add-python-common-code.html#修改转码模板 to change its Arduino code. However when I preview the code. It cannot show my changes , how to fix it??

Hi Neptune:

Thank you for your feedback and we’re solving this problem,we’ll reply to you as quickly as possible

Yours