Broadcast code block

Hi,

I build a project. When I click button A, it broadcasts “soundDetect”. If my sprite get the broadcast, it will start to change its costume.

After uploading code into codeyrockey, I pressed A button but my sprites didn’t work. It supposed to change its custom but nothing happened. How can codeyrocky and a sprite communicate with each other? Any idea?

Hi gungorhilal,

2 solutions:

1. Connected in the Codey

Codey Rocky Broadcast
Age Analyzer | Makeblock Codey Rocky

2. Standalone with IoT or Cloud

I believe that Makeblock must look carefully so that the different apparails communicate with one another. The Rocky Codey can communicate with another Codey Rocky by IoT. A Sprite can even communicate with another sprite on another PC with: User cloud message. However, it will be necessary to add the extensions in the other devices so that all the devices communicate together. I like: User cloud message.

Scenario:
1.My PIR block Neuron detects when my kids enter school
2. The Codey Rocky says: Hello
3. A sprite on my PC tells me (ok, I would prefer an email or SMS)

Conclusion: The second solution does not work between different devices. A PC can not communicate with a Codey whose code is uploader. Rest has Makeblock to add this feature.

2 robots

Thank you so much!

However, the “Add” button looks invisible on mBlock. I can’t click on it. Do I need to do something to make the button clickable?

Sorry,

You have to log in with a free account at the Makeblock infrastructure.

1. In the top right

2. Use the Internationnal version BUT if there are any problems then switch with the Chinese version that still works.

3. Bingo …

To create a new account. Put your email.
If Makeblock does not find your account then the questions start:

I’ve already logged into my account but it still doesn’t work. I have mBlock v5.0.

I’ve a mBlock 5.0.1
if not pass, log with the Chinese version

Here is an example step by step: Exemple

Hi Crackel,
Thank you so much! It works now. :slight_smile: But i still don’t understand why i need to switch the “Upload mode” off after uploading code into CodeyRocky? @tech_support It supposed to work if i even don’t switch it off.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.