Bluetooth adaptor

Q1. I would like to connect mblock5 to Arduino based my own robot so that I could use both in live mode and upload mode. Is it mandatory to use the bluetooth adaptor on makeblock? If not, is it possible a bluetooth 4.0 adaptor to connect my own robot to mblock5. Furthermore, I would like to use only bluetooth and do not want to use USB at all if possible.

Q2. I can do paring and communicating between a bluetooth 4.0 adaptor and HC-06 bluetooth. However, I am having troubles in device scanning and cannot find serial port through bluetooth in mblock5. I cannot figure out why. Could you please help me out. Is there anything I should try?

Q3. Is there any Wi-Fi Solution that I can use in mBlock5?

Hi JTKIM

1. The Makeblock Bluetooth adapter is special developed for makeblock bluetooth robots. May I know what is the mainboard of your own robot? If the mainboard or Bluetooth module is not from makeblock, I am afraid it won’t work with makeblock Bluetooth adapter.

2. Yeah, As you know, there are various Bluetooth adapters on the market, it is difficult for us to guarantee full compatibility with various of bluetooth adapter, so there may be compatible problem, anyway, you can refer to this instruction have a try and see if it helps.

3. No, I am afraid there is no wifi connection available for mBlock 5 software. There is USB connection and Bluetooth connection for most of our products.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.