Audio recordings for CyberPi?

This morning I had to entice my 8 year old into programming the mbot by making it play fart noises, and of course the only way I could keep him interested was by making multiple fart noises.

We were able to figure out how to record and play back a single recording, but I have two follow-up questions:

1. Is it possible to upload recordings made in mBlock and play them back on the CyberPi? This is possible in the Sprite and Background areas, but I couldn’t find it for the CyberPi.

2. Is it possible to have more than one audio recording slot on the CyberPi (record and save more than one different audio clips)?

Hi AskMyDog,

You seem to have bought an mBot 2 (Neo) because you indicate a CyberPI. Unfortunately I don’t have an mBot 2 but what you are looking for is in the extension: Talkative Pet
2022-01-08%2018_12_48-Window

I don’t know if the extensions of mBot 1 are functional on mBot 2?

Otherwise, with CiberPI you only have one possibility of pre-registering it (in block mode).

I wrote to a support the same question but didn’t receive any feedback.
I would like to upload some short wavs/mp3s instead of default sounds to play on CyberPi

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.