Arduino failed upload

Hello.
I try to run mblock 5 online (https://ide.makeblock.com/), with mlink
My OS is Xubuntu 18.10
I can’t upload my code on my arduino uno board.

(but all work fine with a compatible one : buonoR3)
Can you help me please ?

Hi Cyril71,
Is there any error code? Please give me the screen shot;
And please take a photo of your Arduino uno board.

here is the message :

start processing code…
Arduino server connected.
Arduino compile…
avr-toolchain/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -w -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10605 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -I"/docker-ext/Arduino-server-test/src/external/arduino/avr-library/variants/standard" -I"avr-library/cores/arduino" -I"arduino-libraries/makeblock/src" -I"arduino-libraries/makeblock/src/utility/avr" -I"avr-library/libraries/Wire/utility" -I"avr-library/libraries/Wire" -I"avr-library/libraries/SoftwareSerial" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/WiFi/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/SD/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/Bridge/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/Temboo/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/Servo/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/Ethernet/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/TFT/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/SpacebrewYun/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/LiquidCrystal/src/" -I"arduino-libraries/arduino/GSM/src/" “/root/mblock-avr/temp/build/code.cpp” -o “/root/mblock-avr/temp/build/code.o”

avr-toolchain/bin/avr-gcc -w -Os -Wl,–gc-sections -mmcu=atmega328p -o “/root/mblock-avr/temp/build/out.elf” “/root/mblock-avr/temp/build/code.o” “/docker-ext/Arduino-server-test/src/external/arduino/mbot/libmbot.a” -lm

avr-toolchain/bin/avr-objcopy -O ihex -R .eeprom “/root/mblock-avr/temp/build/out.elf” “/root/mblock-avr/temp/build/out.hex”
Arduino compile finish.
Arduino server disconnected.
processing code by middleware of arduino
processing code completed
get code upload driver by stk500v1
start uploading…

We have to take a further check, would you please send me below information:
What is the exact model number of the one that you have uploaded program successfully?
What is the exact model number of the one that you failed to upload program and got the error?
What is the program you tested? Please save it and send it to me at stephanie.wu@makeblock.com.
Thank you!