Application.exe

Hello,
I’m new here in the forum and in the mBolck. I use & programming Arduino as PLC. I create my first application with mBlock and I have a question. Is it possible to upload the application in the PC for use in RUN MODE??? Like as *.exe file. Something as standalone application with no necessary to run the mBlock SDK every time.

Hi johnpantou,
Actually I’m not sure about your question.
Do you mean mBlock3 or mBlock5?

Hi,
I mean mBlock5, but no the web browser version.

Thanks a lot
Best regards

john

I use mblock5 PC for windows 10, download here https://www.mblock.cc/en-us/download/ it runs as application in windows 10

Hello, only in win 10 is possible to change your application to *.exe (executable application non via mBlock) as I understand.

Thanks, I use win7 but I will try to do that to another pc with win10.

Hello johnpantou,

Are you looking to transform .mblock into .Exe ???
You want your sprite project to run when you click on the file ???

If so, I believe it is not possible. I believe there is Scratch to exe but not mblock to exe.

Hello CrakeI,
I think also with the SCRATCH isnt possible to convert the file to *.exe. I didnt found any this functions into the menu bar both edition (web & local). If you know any other way please send me.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
John

Hello I found this and I tested and works. There is a new problem now, Arduino board not responding. Any proposal any idea???

Thanks

John

Hello I found this and I tested and works. There is a new problem now, Arduino board not responding. Any proposal any idea???

Thanks

John

Hi johnpantou,

I’m not super good in English and I have a little trouble keeping up.
What did you find ??? Converting a mblock project to EXE is probably possible, but only for the software part that runs on the computer. The device / robot part, the code is uploaded to the robot and therefore independent. What you are probably trying to do is that the program on the computer communicates with the device / robot ??? Is that what you are trying to do ??? I may have a solution. Is it for the Arduino board ???

Hi CrackeI, thanks for your response. Also my English is no good. You speak better than me.
So, about the application that I created. Is an alarm panel software and show sprites and backround and there is the signals. The board that I use (uno/nano) opening and closing some pins. The problem is that only the software convert from sb2 to exe. The arduino no load the software. It is a small scada application. And with the Scratch happend the same. If you upload with arduino ide working but you haven’t the other software on the screen.

Thanks for your help in advance.

John

Hi John,

Super, I understand better. You are probably using mBlock or Scratch because it is easier. For a product other than Makeblock like an Arduino board, you will have to use the mBlock application in Live mode and the Broadcast instruction. For Makeblock products, there are more possibilities such as the Cloud, etc.

Hi CrackeI,
Finally working the *.exe not and the Arduino together. There is a way, if you write code only for Arduino with arduino IDE and after write code for the software for the windows pc with the Scratch or mBlock. After with a keyboard pcboard use from the software some key’s (letters) and connect to the arduino ports outputs. Each time that arduino open some gate then change the sprites on the vga screen. This a way but isnt the best.
Only thing is to I will use other programming platform. I use some others as Ladder very good platforms but vga screen not supported. I found another platform “Visuino” for industrial applications but isnt so comfortable for me. I can understand it.

Thanks

John

Hi CrackeI,
Finally working the *.exe but not working with the Arduino together. There is a way, if you write code only for Arduino with arduino IDE and after write code for the software for the windows pc with the Scratch or mBlock. After with a keyboard pcboard use from the software some key’s (letters) and connect to the arduino ports outputs. Each time that arduino open some gate then change the sprites on the vga screen. This a way but isn’t the best way.
Only thing ihave to use other programming platform. I use some others as Ladder very good platforms but vga screen not supported. I found another platform “Visuino” for industrial applications but isn’t so comfortable for me. I can’t understand it

711/5000
Good morning, John,

It is true that Makeblock products use the same type of board as Arduino or ESP32 but they have put a layer on top for ease of use. It is possible to create an interface (a visual) which communicates easily with a device several miles away via the Cloud.

However, for Anduino, Makeblock does not fully support the features that put in their API. Commercially, it’s normal not to support everyone’s products. It is partially done out of kindness but Makeblock does not take advantage of other devices.

Conclusion: I think we should continue on Arduino forums even if the mBlock application is great.

Good morning, John,

I used an ESP32 to put a Web Server in it. It can be accessed internally and visually see if the sensor is activated.

Video

Just make the 4 videos of this person and it should be a little meet your needs. If you find an application for mBlock for Anduino … tell us …

Thank you

Hello Crackel,

Finally I can’t found any solution for this. Have you any new idea for this?

Thanks

John

No … the best thing is to use a Halocode to communicate between the mBlock and a device; (

[quote=“Crackel, post:18, topic:16699, full:true”]
No … the best thing is to use a Halocode to communicate

Thanks I will try

If you want help using the Halocode, I remain available. You can use your PC and interact with sensors on the Halocode. It doesn’t have to be mBuild