Some beta Edtion of Gear Part

A gear may be thought of as a friction wheel with teeth cut around the circumference, thus gears are used to transmit motion from one shaft to another, and this process is accomplished by successively engaging teeth. How can we introduce the industrial super gear mechanisms into Makeblock properly? I need your help and suggestion!

I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand. Could you clarify??

http://swfcabin.com/open/1373295920
The flash is choosen from my mechaniisms textbook when I major it in University!
Although it’s Chinese, but enter the link above and push the play button several times! You may feel some concept I mention.
I try to avoid Introduce this in Math method, so just see the flash, If you still have any question, Please send E-mail:johnson@makeblock.cc to conect me. Thank you!

Since Makeblock tries to stay reasonably close to Lego parts anyway (in size and compatibility) - how about at least providing the basic lego-sizes and shapes? (at least the tooth-spacing, I guess the gears themselves would have to be a be a bit larger to accomodate for the larger distance between the Makeblock holes)

Also, with some differential blocks it would be very nice to build differential-drives like these ->

I am a mechanical major, I am so happy to tell you that when we design our gears, it is already considerated with lego, both the sizes and shapes. The only disadvantage is that our kind of gears is not so rich. But I think it’s just need sometime to add new design in it…