Shock absorber bracket

I think our car need this mechanism, when it enter to complex terrain will be more secure.

Very interesting for off-road (or just outside) cars.

cheers,
paul

Great Idea !!

Just thinking about how it get connected to the L bracket, maybe if u use the up and bottom holes for that u can press too much over the movement part, maybe must be connected on middle both ways, like all 1P bracket.

PS: That not is a good idea either because it need 2 holes to don’t move.

[quote=“paulcobbaut, post:2, topic:266, full:true”]Very interesting for off-road (or just outside) cars.

cheers,
paul[/quote]
yeah,pleaser for your advanced ideas.u can upload some pic to the forums,thanks

[quote=“Markuitos, post:3, topic:266, full:true”]Great Idea !!

Just thinking about how it get connected to the L bracket, maybe if u use the up and bottom holes for that u can press too much over the movement part, maybe must be connected on middle both ways, like all 1P bracket.

PS: That not is a good idea either because it need 2 holes to don’t move[/quote]
Markuitos,your suggestion is very useful,now,i will design the key of Connection.here you can upload some pictrues which you search in the internet for me to reference.
thanks again,frank

I like it a lot! But I wonder if instead of manufacturing the complete mechanism, it might be better to break the design down into modular components, that way users could build this mechanism, along with others out of the same parts? I like the small “H” brackets used as hinges in your design, but I wonder if the longer “C” beams (which the springs are attached to) would be more versatile as 2*8 plates? Also, I would love to see Makeblock springs which could connect more versatilely and stably to the standard makeblocks?

you are right!every part we are designing is consdered to be fitted for other mechanism,then,we can use it broadly.
this design is belongs to springs systerm.also,In the design process,other auxiliary parts are extended out.so,someone is dedicated,else is multi-used.Against to this part,i want to design them to be multi-used.so,do u have any good ideas,we can have a depth exchanges.