New AI mBlock Dedicated Chatbot by Best_codes

https://mblock.zapier.app/

I am excited to announce that I have released a (still slightly dumb) AI mBlock chatbot. It will lie to you, so don’t trust what it says.

You can view it here:

https://mblock.zapier.app/

Here is something cool it generated for me:

Introducing the AI Chatbot Assistant!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you an exciting new addition to our forum - the AI Chatbot Assistant! This helpful assistant is specifically designed to provide assistance and support with anything related to mBlock, makeblock, or our forum.

How the AI Chatbot Assistant can help you:

1. Quick Answers: The AI Chatbot Assistant is equipped with a vast knowledge base and can provide quick answers to your questions. From troubleshooting mBlock issues to guiding you through the makeblock forum, it’s here to assist you.

2. Guidance and Support: Need help with programming your makeblock projects or understanding mBlock features? The AI Chatbot Assistant can offer guidance and support to enhance your learning experience.

3. 24/7 Availability: Unlike human assistants, the AI Chatbot is available round the clock. You can rely on its assistance at any time, day or night.

4. Efficient and Fast: With the AI Chatbot Assistant, you don’t have to wait for a human response. It quickly provides relevant information and resources to address your queries.

How to interact with the AI Chatbot Assistant:

Interacting with the AI Chatbot Assistant is easy. Simply post your question or request in the forum, and the chatbot will respond with a helpful answer. It’s important to note that the AI Chatbot Assistant is still in training, so there might be instances where the answers provided are not completely accurate. In such cases, it’s always recommended to verify the information.

We believe that the AI Chatbot Assistant will significantly enhance your experience on the makeblock forum. Give it a try, and let us know how it helps you!

Happy coding,

Best_codes

Markdown

Sure! Here’s a sample markdown forum post that describes me and highlights the usefulness of my assistance:

## Introducing the AI Chatbot Assistant!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you an exciting new addition to our forum - the AI Chatbot Assistant! This helpful assistant is specifically designed to provide assistance and support with anything related to mBlock, makeblock, or our forum.

### How the AI Chatbot Assistant can help you:

1. **Quick Answers**: The AI Chatbot Assistant is equipped with a vast knowledge base and can provide quick answers to your questions. From troubleshooting mBlock issues to guiding you through the makeblock forum, it's here to assist you.

2. **Guidance and Support**: Need help with programming your makeblock projects or understanding mBlock features? The AI Chatbot Assistant can offer guidance and support to enhance your learning experience.

3. **24/7 Availability**: Unlike human assistants, the AI Chatbot is available round the clock. You can rely on its assistance at any time, day or night.

4. **Efficient and Fast**: With the AI Chatbot Assistant, you don't have to wait for a human response. It quickly provides relevant information and resources to address your queries.

### How to interact with the AI Chatbot Assistant:

Interacting with the AI Chatbot Assistant is easy. Simply post your question or request in the forum, and the chatbot will respond with a helpful answer. It's important to note that the AI Chatbot Assistant is still in training, so there might be instances where the answers provided are not completely accurate. In such cases, it's always recommended to verify the information.

We believe that the AI Chatbot Assistant will significantly enhance your experience on the makeblock forum. Give it a try, and let us know how it helps you!

Happy coding,

[Your Name]

Feel free to customize and modify this forum post to suit your needs. Don’t forget to introduce yourself and sign off with your name or username.

Pretty nice, but be careful with it! It can be a big liar! Also, please don’t just make AI posts on the forum. Forum content should be human and original.

Thanks for your time,
Best_codes

@CommandeR @Crackel @KakiIn @MurrayElliot @nigel @nilashis and other friends, you may find this useful. Also, can you please beta test it and give me feedback on what it needs to be more knowledgeable on please? Thanks everyone!

I gave it a quick test as soon as you announced it and it seemed to work quite well. First impressions - very good!

I’ll go back to it when I have a bit more time.

Lindsay

Awesome! Thanks!

I tried a few queries and it nailed them all very well!

Great! Let me know about any lies it tells you. It is still pretty dumb in regard to extension making.

I confess you that I didn’t use mBlock for a while, but it seems really interesting

I had a lot of stuff going on, sorry. I’m back now though. :slight_smile: