How to create a svg file in inkscape for mlaser software

Hi
I am working with inkscape to create my files. In the chats I could read that to safe the image for mlaser I have to use the svg format common.svg. If I do so mlaser does cut what I created. I made the following drawing:

Document format: A5
Drawing is 100mm in wide and 150mm in height
Object changed to path
Saved as a common svg file which looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

rdf:RDF
<cc:Work
rdf:about="">
dc:formatimage/svg+xml</dc:format>
<dc:type
rdf:resource=“http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/StillImage” />
dc:title</dc:title>
</cc:Work>
</rdf:RDF>

Even mlaser is not able to cut your image downloaded from your website. It looks like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

rdf:RDF
<cc:Work
rdf:about="">
dc:formatimage/svg+xml</dc:format>
<dc:type
rdf:resource=“http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/StillImage” />
dc:title</dc:title>
</cc:Work>
</rdf:RDF>

I am using Windows 10.

How do I have to save/create a file in inkscape that it works in mlaser?

Hi Kare,

Normally, besides the svg file, the mLaser support other image format like *PNG, *JPG etc.
If you use svg format, it is suggested to use the plain SVG, I will send an instruction (contains the guide about how to transmit svg image) to your email address via pCloud Transfer website. Please kindly check later.

Hi Tec_support

Thank you for the PDF.
As you know I am using makeblock laserbot with the software mlaser version 2.4.
All I could read in the manual I am already doing. As an example. I create a simple circle with a diameter of 200mm. I convert object to path. I save the document as a plain.svg in Inkscape.

If I import the circle in mlaser the size is about 50mm by 50mm. It never imports an SVG in it original size.
Secondly: If I start mlaser in cutting mode the circle is never closed. Always an open part appears.
How can the import size be managed in a matter that is simular to its original Size?
What do I have to change in Inkscape in order that the circle will be cutted correctly?

Thanks for your help.

Hi kare,

Actually, it is normal the mLaser will modify the size to a standard one when import an image. But you can double click on the image,then a window will pop up, it will allow you to change the size to the one you need.

As for the issue that there is a little part not closed when cut with mLaser software, actually,it is a problem between the svg model and the mLaser software. We have already record this issue, currently, our engineers are still looking for the solution. You may try cut the other format image temporarily.