Gears and Gear rods are coming shortly

We are now developing gears and gear rods for Makeblock platform, all these parts will be made of aluminum extrusions, gears, the modulus of gears are all 1, this is the same as the Lego gears.gears are in three size, with pitch circle diameter 16mm,48mm and 80mm. as shown in the following pictures.

we also design the gear rod, as shown below

the gear rods can be connected together.

Very good news!
I cannot wait to try them!
Do you know when you will realease them?

Thank you!

Any idea?

It will release in the middle of Feb, the Chinese New Year Festival is coming soon, most factories in on holiday, when the factories back to work, we will start produced the gears soon. all the molds are ready now.

Ok, nice, I am very impatient to see these and to include them in a robotic arm!

Hello

Impatient too to get that gears and gear rod. I want to use them to do a steering.

And happy spring holliday

Oh yeah! Please update this topic as soon as they are available?
One question - why the gap beneath the Gear rods? To me it just looks like it will make the structure less solid, but I am sure there is some idea behind it that I just don’t understand.

J

It’s past the middle of February. We can’t wait any more! When do we get the new products? :slight_smile:

When will these gear items be released? I look at product 87300 Nylon Pulley with bearing(4-Pack). The demo images below shows some of these nice gear wheels and gear rods.

Hi @Oystein,

We have got some sample of the gears and rods. There are some problem about the mold and we are work on that.

I think both of them should be released within a month.

Thanks!