Business on CNC laser machine for the price of an iPhone

If I told you that anyone can provide the opportunity to steadily buy new iPhones, not only for themselves, but also for all their loved ones, You’ll trust me? You just need to spend a sum once not for Iphone purchase, but to invest in a business that generates a stable income. Of course, it sounds a bit suspicious. But… this is the uncommon situation where everything is honest, transparent and, most importantly, really profitable.

What is iPhone, almost everyone knows, stylish devices have long been synonymous with quality, status and wealth. The last point particularly suits this brand, as each new model, produced by the company, is worth a lot of money, and the devices of a year ago are not particularly behind in price.

For example, a representative of the new 11 PRO series with 64 GB will cost about 99,000 rubles.
Adherents of Apple phones tend to buy flagships as soon as they appear on the market, but, for various reasons, not everyone has the financial means to do so.

But what if we say that provide the opportunity to steadily buy a new iPhone, not only for themselves, but also for all their loved ones, can anyone? To do this, you only need to spend a sum once, not for its purchase, but to invest in a business that generates a stable income. Of course, it sounds a bit suspicious, but this is that uncommon situation where everything is honest, transparent and, most importantly, really profitable.
We are talking about the purchase of a CO2 laser machine, such as the WATTSAN 0203 micro, which costs exactly the same.

That doesn’t mean you have to rent a factory floor, hire a hundred employees and immerse yourself in the intricacies of production. The WATTSAN 0203 micro is a small machine with great capabilities that doesn’t require a lot of square footage and can be operated by one person.

What can I do on a small laser machine?

• Engraving cell phone cases
  • Cutting plexiglass and plywood coasters
  • Screen cutting
  • Making tool boxes

In conclusion, I will say that any of the above uses of a laser machine will allow you to recoup your investment in just 1-6 months.