MLaser software problem

Help needed. I am trying to set up the Mlaser software. I have installed, removed an reinstalled several times, but always getting the same thing. The lettering is always in Chinese. I have found the info to go in and change the language to English, which I have done. Closed the program, then tried to log back in and it won’t let me and it is still in Chinese. It will allow me to log in on the supervisor password,then go in change to English, close the program. Then still comes up in Chinese, but won’t let me log in at all with any password. Any help appreciated.

Hi Monsterman,

What is the operating system of your Computer? How about try run the mLaser software with administrator right?
If still the same, is there another computer to give a try.
Besides, we will update an English version mLaser software in about two weeks.

I am using Windows 10. It did the same thing when tried as administrator. I have managed to get it up and running by installing 2.3 instead of 2.4, but I now get the solid black preview screen, though it will engrave the test page. But if I go onto M laser the screen is black in both modes. Though it will engrave text i input even though I can’t actually see it on screen.

Hi Monsterman

For the black screen issue, please update the graphic card driver on the Computer to the latest one have a try.

Ok, will try it later and advise.

Well something weird is going on ! The Mlaser program v2.3 has reverted back to Chinese and will not recognise my password.It opens using admin, but the screen is still black even though Graphics drivers are fully upto date. I intend to uninstall it and try reinstalling again.

Managed to get 2.3 working again in English after a restart. Drivers all updated to the latest version, but still have a black screen unfortunately.

Hi Monsterman,

What is the model of your graphic card on the Computer? you may check its latest driver from it official website.
I had the same black screen issue on one of my computer before, the automatic update shows the driver was already up to date but actually it was not and the issue fixed after installed the latest driver.

Besides, do you have a another computer have a try?

Driver was upto date,tried going back a version as well, but the only change is the screen comes up white for a second before going black. Will try on a laptop tonight. Is there any other software this cutter will run on?

Now tried on 2 computers. I can get a work screen up on one, but the software crashes every time I try to connect it up and update firmware. I do now however have 2.4 on my normal machine, with no screen, but it is now staying in English and remembering the password so far. It will cut, even though i can’t see it, but it is leaving gaps, particually on corners. I note that there are many posts online about problems with this software, so I am unconvinced it is my machine, but is software bugs-not good enough!

Hi Monsterman,

Is your second computer Windows 10 too? We will record this problem and provide feedback to our engineer.
For the leaving gaps issue on the corners, our engineers are still looking for solutions, please kindly wait.

Yes all windows 10 and less than 6 months old, Frankly, that is not good enough.You cannot sell a product that does not work as it should! I am not prepared to wait for you to finishes fixing it. This has cost alot of money, far more than your competitors, so I expect it to preform adequately. If you cannot advise a repair or alternate operating software I will take this matter up with Paypal as you clearly do not have any respect for your customers!

Hello!

have you releasad the new software for Mlaser yet and upgrade for firmware for Mlaser? I also have some issues with my Mlaser that seems to be related to software/firmware.

or do you have any date for release?

From what I have been told and comments on other forums it would appear the we are working on an update is the standard response to any issue they can’t fix in the hope you will go away. I have found comments all over the web about this system not working properly and issues never being fixed. Very poor. It seems to be a reasonably good system, but needs to be changed to run on another system.

Hi Monsterman,

Sorry for the issue on mLaser software. We don’t mean not respect for our customer, the engineers are still working on the problems.
Normally, the mLaser software works on Windows 10 and it works during our testing. For the current black screen issue and crash issue, please try run the mLaser software in compatibility mode on the Windows 10. Here are the steps:

1. Right click on mLaser—>Properties.
  2. On the pup windows, go to Compatibility option.
  3. On this page, check the option “Run this program in compatibility mode” and choose Windows 10 in the drop down list.
    After above settings for the mLaser on both Windows 10, please check if the mLaser software works problem.

For the leaving gaps issue, you can send us a print result picture, we will check it cause by the software or Mechanical structure installation. Actually, our engineers are dealing with this issue. If everything runs well, a new version mLaser will be published in one~two months.

Hi Par,

May we know the details of the problem you meet with the mLaser software?
There is plan to publish a new version mLaser in one ~two months.

I have already tried that. Also tried running it in Vista, Windows 7 and 8 with no change. The same computer runs a professional grade plotter and a CNC fine, so there is no reason it would not run this! The Laser is buit square as well and has been double checked several times! I threw away the faulty cuts as they were no use, so I will redo them when I get time. They are missing complete corners on every corner and drawing lines diagonally across that shouldn’t be there.

Hi Monsterman,

What is the specific version of your Windows 10 computer? Win10 Home, Win10 Ultimate etc?
Besides, could you please refer to following steps and take a picture for the system info page?

1. Press key [WIN + R] to bring up running tools.
  2. In the bar, type in dxdiag and click on Yes.
  3. The DirectX diagnostic tool will pup up, please select the System option. Then please take a picture for the info on the system page.

Btw, may we know your skype account? For the software issue on your computer, we may need a remote access to check the problem. My skype account is 1021306172@qq.com, we are available from 9:00~18:30 on working day, China time, please kindly let me know your available time.

I am wasting to much time on this that I do not have. The system is Windows 10 Professional. The computer is only a few months old and works fine with everything else, as do the other computers it has been tried on. It is now started bugging out and stopping working, which is causing windows to close the program. I do not use Skype and there there is ABSOLUTLY NO WAY I am going to trust you remote to access my computer!!!

Hi Monsterman,

Sorry for that and we understand your concerning.
It is okay, if you don’t mind we may do video chat to check the problem instead of remote accessing your computer.