Me Color Sensor

guys we need help about this sensor.We cant use it and we need help as quickly as possible please

We use Ultimate 2.0 Mega Pi

Color Sensing on Ultimate 2.0

Hi,

I guess you need to add a forever block. I think that with your code the MegaPi only checks once whether the colour sensor detects white or not.

Good luck.

PinkyPepper

I add a forever block and check it but it dont work

There is a guide (link) that discusses the Me Color sensor. It appears that the sensor can work in ports 6-12 on the MegaPi where your code has it looking at port 1. What port do you have the sensor plugged into?

Makeblock Ultimate 2.0 MegaPi Me Color sensor

Tech_support:
What boards (mbot, orion, Auriga, megapi) will the color sensor work on with scratch and on what ports?

Hi David,

The color sensor works with mBot(mCore), Ranger(Auriga), MegaPi Pro on graphical programming. It has the particular mBlock extension when work with each of the three different boards.

As for the ports, you can see the Color sensor has Blue ID and White ID RJ25 Port, so that it can be connected to any RJ25 Port (except the Port 5 since it is usually used for serial communication) which has Blue ID or White ID on the Makeblock board.

Another easy way for you to know which port works, you can select all the extensions for different boards, and see the port options under the port drop down list.

Thanx for the response.
Then AquilaBlu will have no luck trying to use the sensor on the megapi. In my case, it will not work on my orion nor my megapi.

This is part of the bigger problem that you must solve. Provide a matrix of all the sensors and what boards they work on within scratch (graphical programming). People are purchasing your product and cannot use them.

Hi rojoamigo,

I understand that! It should clear explain which boards it work in the user manual. I have provided feedback of this suggestion to our document team, hopefully they will optimize the user manual by adding this part and keep updating it when the module support new board.

Besides,here is a link with detailed explanation for the interface rules between our mainboard and electronic modules. This rule suitable for almost all of your mainboards and electronic modules.